Thursday, September 30, 2010

Devil

5 people get trapped on an elevator and bad things start to happen. Could the Devil be among them?

Ok, M. Night Shalalala has done some pretty questionable work.. *cough*TheHappening*cough*, but my favourite friend and I wanted to go scope out this movie regardless. AND! I am happy that we did. I really did enjoy this movie. Sure, we called it basically from the beginning, but that doesn't matter!

It was also just as long as it needed to be. It was refreshing for a movie to get to its ending credits under the 2 hour mark.. Doesn't happen too much lately. This was a solid 80 minutes..

I even liked it despite its super religious undertones. Well played M. Night!

1 comment:

  1. I hear once weird shit starts happening, one of the people immediately calls it the work of the devil and everyone just rolls with it. Movie logic at its finest.

    ReplyDelete