Friday, March 26, 2010

The Blind Side

I think most people know what the film is about.. A wealthy family takes in an abandoned teenager and provides him with opportunities.. What I like is that it says it is a true story and it actually is! So refreshing! (stupid 'The Fourth Kind') I was nervous to see this film because I figured I would be sobbing through alot of it. Now, admittedly, my mother, sister and myself had "misty eyes" many a-times through the film, but I didn't actually full out bawl because it really was a nice and inspiring film. I loved the character that Sandra Bullock portrayed, that woman is obviously incredible (both Sandra and the real Leigh Ann) - I was hoping she would win the academy award, and after seeing this, I now know it was well deserved. See it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment