Friday, April 9, 2010

Ninja Assassin

My brother was actually the reason why I rented this bad boy, and I'm glad he told me he wanted to see it (I would have rented it on my own, but who knows when.. sometimes you need a little push in the right direction!!) - We talked about how awesome it was going to be, so that intrigued my parents, so they wanted to watch it as well.. And seriously, within the first 6 minutes, I knew it was going to be fantastic. Lots of blood/violence, cool ninja fighting scenes.. A bit of a love story.. Solid stuff!! It is about a "master" that raises young children at his facility to be ninja assassins.. They basically use the shadows to their advantage.. Then an investigator starts looking in to the idea of ninja clans, which leads her to danger.. Luckily one of the ninja assassins went rogue and is there to help her out while seeking out revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment