Sunday, January 16, 2011

Favourite Actor and Actress

This is another question that I am really bad with. I like a lot of actors and actresses.. Always have! There are many great attributes within so many that it is always difficult to just pick a person or two.

For this question I am going to pick two of my favourite up and coming actors.. I feel that is fair!

I will start with my favourite actress, and that title belongs to: Emma Stone.


It all started when I saw her in Superbad as Jules. I knew right then and there that she would be someone to look out for. She was a scene stealer in an already outrageously funny movie - I figure that is no easy feat! Then The House Bunny came out.. And she was so awkward and amazing. (Side note: that movie is actually quite great! If you just watch it and let any assumptions go - it is fun!). Then out came Zombieland and suddenly everyone was like 'omgzzz! love this girl! yaddayaddayadda' - Yeah, of course you do. She is awesome. Another big movie for her came out this past year.. Easy A. I love that movie! Very enjoyable! Anything that has involved her has been great. I can only look towards the future (of her movies) with absolute delight.

Now for the actor.. Kyle Gallner is my choice.


So far, you will only have really seen him on the big screen if you watch 'scary' movies. He has been in: The Haunting in Connecticut, Jennifer's Body and A Nightmare on Elm Street. He has also done a few indie films and some television appearances as well. I think what I really like about him is he is taking the classic 'start off in horror films' approach. I always enjoyed that when you see a major Hollywood celeb and you find out they started in cheesy horror films (ala Johnny Depp). I would be quite pleased if he did another horror film or two and then made it big.. Just my two cents!

Who is YOUR favourite actor and actress?

No comments:

Post a Comment