Thursday, January 13, 2011

Update with a challenge..

I was going through my blog roll and checked out a post made by Steffie at At My Fingertips and she had posted a 30 day movie challenge.. thing.

I am going to use that so I keep blogging on movies as well.. Just because I really do enjoy films - so why not keep writing about them.

I really do hope I will keep up and do the challenge within 30 days. Fingers crossed!!

Here are the questions:

Day 01 - Favorite Movie 
Day 02 - Least Favorite Movie
Day 03 - Favorite Director
Day 04 - Favorite Actors
Day 05 - First Movie You Ever Saw
Day 06 - Last Movie You Saw
Day 07 - A “Guilty Pleasure” Movie
Day 08 - A Movie Quote
Day 09 - Favorite Movie as a Kid
Day 10 - Anything Film-related
Day 11 - A Movie Trailer
Day 12 - Favorite Animated Film
Day 13 - A Movie that Disappointed You
Day 14 - A Movie You Want to See
Day 15 - A Movie You’ve Seen at Least 10 Times
Day 16 - A Movie that Made You Cry
Day 17 - A Movie that Made You Laugh ‘Till You Cried
Day 18 - Favorite “Cult Classic”
Day 19 - Scariest Movie You’ve Seen
Day 20 - Anything film-related
Day 21 - A Documentary
Day 22 - A Short Film
Day 23 - Movie You Used to Love But Don’t Anymore
Day 24 - A Film from the Year You Were Born
Day 25 - A Film in a Language You Don’t Speak or Understand
Day 26 - A Movie that Takes Place in Your Home Town/State/Region/Country, etc.
Day 27 - A Movie You’ll Never Get Tired Of
Day 28 - Favorite Movie Soundtrack
Day 29 - Favourite Ending
Day 30 - Favorite Opening Credit Sequence

No comments:

Post a Comment