Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First Movie You Ever Watched

I was going to ask my parents about this, for authenticity sake.. But, I decided that I would just go with the first movie that I remember watching.. Even thinking like that, it is a toss up.

Apparently we (my siblings and I) would be content with one movie through the whole day. We would watch it.. rewind, watch again, repeat. Sometimes we would act silly and goof around during the showing, the next one we would be content and watch it, the next we would sleep, etc.

I am going to say that the first movie I have memories of is: The Land Before Time.




"Five orphan dinosaurs travel the ruins of their world, while grieving the loss of their families and banding together to face the odds of survival."

I think if I were to watch this movie now.. I would cry. I still remember the extreme happiness when the little dinos find their parents at the end.. Petrie and Littlefoot.. So so good!!

The other movie that I remember watching a lot as a child is Rock-A-Doodle.. And, according to my mother, I watched Sleeping Beauty like no other.. The things we learn..

What is the first movie YOU ever watched?

No comments:

Post a Comment