Friday, January 21, 2011

A Guilty Pleasure Movie

Ohh boy.. I have tons! I mean, I could easily say any number of rom-com movies.. But I think I am going to go with my guiltiest guilty pleasure movie..


 "An escaped maniac returns to his childhood home on Christmas Eve, which is now a sorority house, and begins to murder the sorority sisters one by one."

I mean, honestly.. It isn't a great movie by any means, but I absolutely love it! My brother gets quite angry when I am watching it (which is at least once a year) because of the classic 'omg there is a crazed killer in the house! let's be dumb and stay within the house' etc. Whatever. It is still great.

I usually watch around Christmas time or at the very least during winter.. Which reminds me.. I haven't watched it yet this season! I better get on that!

The only thing missing between this one and the original is the vulgarity of the phone calls. I just watched the original a few weeks ago again.. The 'c' bomb is dropped many a-times!

What is YOUR guilty pleasure movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment