Saturday, January 15, 2011

Favourite Director

This one is fairly easy for me..

My favourite director is.. Quentin Tarantino.



With movies like Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bil Vol 1 & 2, Death Proof and Inglorious Basterds? How could he not be my favourite?

I think the only movie he did that I didn't really care for is Jackie Brown.. Though I only viewed it once and I was probably fairly young. Might have to give it another go.

I also like that he 'guest' directs or helps out a strange film.. Or steps in an a producer.. Someone that takes some risks from time to time.

I do enjoy his acting parts as well.. Oh! And when he is the writer and director - the dialogue within the movie! So great! You can always tell when it is a movie he has written or helped to write. It has the Tarantino-vibe.

There are many greats out there, but I can easily say he is my favourite.

Who is YOUR favourite director?

No comments:

Post a Comment