Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Movie That Made You Laugh Till You Cried

I laugh till I cry at least once a week.. So this happens probably more than it should.

One thing in films that I find exceptionally hilarious is: bathroom humour.

I know, I know! It has been done to death and quite a few people find it not so humorous anymore, but it just strikes me as absolutely hilarious. Call me immature.. because it is true.

Now, I am going with White Chicks.

I should also say that I was laughing so hard and my sister laughing so hard.. If you've seen the movie - I am talking about the bathroom scene after something who is lactose intolerant eats cheese. Side note: I don't think having stomach issues is funny - in fact I think it is awful, but for comedy sake: hilarious.

My sister laughed until she cried at that particular part. I don't know how many times we have to put it back, but it is many, many times. I think her reaction triggers my reaction, and I also end up laughing until I cry.

Still to this very day, if we are watching that movie, she laughs like a maniac and I follow suit.

What is a movie that makes/made you laugh until you cried??

No comments:

Post a Comment