Thursday, October 4, 2012

Favourite "Cult Classic"

Ohhhh boyyyyy..

Again, many, many choices..

I could go with Office Space, maybe Clerks, or Showgirls.. maybe even The Rocky Horror Picture Show..

But I am going with......... ...... ....... Evil Dead 2

Why? Because I have seriously seen the movie at least 15 times and I never tire of it.. Bruce Campbell is just.. amazing.

And the scene where everything in the room laughs at him? I die!

The lady in the cellar.. the headless girlfriend.. ugh, so many good things!

If you have never seen this movie - please, for your sake, as well as my own, please watch it! If you don't love it, you will at least take something from it. Actually, watch the movie trilogy.

Evil Dead
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness

You'll love it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment