Monday, October 1, 2012

A Movie You Have Seen At Least 10 Times

Um, wow.. this is awkward.. I have seen so many movies more than 10 times..

10 Things I Hate About You..
Love, Actually
Evolution
Super Troopers
Bring It On
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (original!)
Army Of Darkness
Copycat
Dead/Alive

Probably 100 more.. When I really enjoy a movie, I have no problem watching them over and over again - especially when introducing someone to that particular movie. I like to see their fresh prespective on a film that I already love.. and whether they love it as well, or if they hate it..

And I have no particular genre or people that will make me love a film more - if I personally enjoy it, it can be the worst acting ever - I just have to like what I am being shown. Does that even make sense?

What is a movie you have seen at least 10 times? 


No comments:

Post a Comment